Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Psyched About Logo Design!

They loved it!! I've been working here for nearly 7 months and I finally got to do my first big logo design! A lot of my work consists of printing off jobs that have been ordered or putting together wedding invitations, business card, flyers... ya know, stuff. While I enjoy it, this job has had me thrilled form the second in came into my inbox! I was recommend through another client I work with and that alone was enough to get my ego going. The client is opening a new business and needed a logo and came to me. Apparently I did something right, because they loved it! Now my logo will be displayed huge at the entrance to the building! I'm so excited and now I have a lot of work ahead of me since they plan on opening in 2 weeks and I have the whole business package plus some to design. This makes working worth it! 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I bet that's such an amazing feeling. Well done Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting Shannon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! Just think, you'll be able to go by that building and take a look and think--damn, I'm good!

    ReplyDelete